Board Certified Coach
Coaching for Adults
Get Unstuck & Create Your Best Life
Maybe you have a nagging feeling that there’s something different you’re meant to be doing in your life. Like most of the puzzle pieces are there but one of them is missing.
Or perhaps you have crystal clear clarity on the life you’d like to create but you don’t know how to make it happen. You struggle finding the internal motivation, even though you really want the change.
Sometimes we need a little support to help us move forward.
Life Challenges That Coaching Can Help With
- You’re a rock star at work but not in your romantic relationships and family life – feeling stuck repeating the same painful patterns
- You know you should move more, eat better, and take care of yourself but finding balance feels impossible
- You’re feeling overwhelmed with parenting, often wishing your kid came with an instruction manual
- You have a creative dream, you know what you need to do to make it happen, but you can’t get yourself to do it
- You thought you landed your dream job but instead you’re bored – the creativity and excitement stopped flowing
- You feel like you don’t know who you are or what you want but you know you want something else
You want a successful life, one where you rise up, overcome what life throws your way, and achieve your goals. Yet you feel stuck when it comes to making it happen.
Coaching can help you get unstuck and start living the life you desire.
Here’s What Makes Coaching Different From Therapy
Our work together will NOT include me asking you a billion questions about your past, working with your “inner child,” or any other kind of therapy stuff.
That’s because while therapy examines the past, coaching focuses on the future.
Coaching is for those who are already healthy and functional and are asking themselves, “What’s next?” – and is designed to help you immediately go after whatever it is that you most want in life right now.
We work together to help you with:
- Getting Clear: getting clear on who you are and what you want to achieve
- Finding A Way Forward: mapping out your best path forward
Through the coaching process you will start upgrading your life.
Coaching Can Help You Get Clear On Your Purpose And Move Forward
There are many benefits to coaching:
- Form deep, fulfilling romantic relationships – moving past repetitive dating patterns and finally find real love
- Create a balanced lifestyle that has time for self care, including food and fitness
- Feel more confident as a parent and build stronger relationships with your kids
- Achieve big dreams like finally starting your business or writing that book
- Reignite your creativity and passion for work
- Get clear and focused on your purpose with a clear vision for your future
Imagine how powerful it will be to start living a life of purpose and meaning.
Who I Help
If you are wondering if someone like you hires a life coach to reach their goals, it may be helpful to know that I’ve coached people from all walks of life including:
- Business Professionals
- Small Business Owners
The one thing they had in common is that they wanted to be in the driver’s seat of their lives. Coaching is for you if you’re ready to thrive.
Get Started with Your Free Consultation
Leveling up can be overwhelming. How do you even get started? Get started with your free consultation. During the call, we can discuss why you are considering coaching and explore how I can help. Email me at email@example.com.